Cost of living in Juiz de Fora, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,274 prices entered by 129 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22567 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juiz de Fora (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,542 (R$ 11,262) in Juiz de Fora.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (2 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Washington D.C. costs $124 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Guatemala City costs Q9 (6 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$250,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jaipur costs ₨1,200 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Groningen costs €2.00 (39 minutes ago)