Cost of living in Jubail, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 157 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18867 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jubail (Saudi Arabia) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,560 (﷼ 8,270) in Jubail.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $1,500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,558 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Khulna costs Taka 400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Jakarta costs Rp 9,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ottawa costs C$1.00 (about 1 hour ago)