Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 95%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,496 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00543 JOD / SSP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 77% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 409 (75,305 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Baltimore, Maryland costs $429 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €10 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hubli costs ₨35,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $4.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $461 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)