Cost of living comparison between Juba, South Sudan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 785 prices entered by 89 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01055 JOD / SSP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 81% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 557 (52,781 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)