Cost of living in Juba, South Sudan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Juba has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Juba.
|Personal Care||- 96%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,309 prices entered by 135 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00646 JOD / SSP *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juba (South Sudan) is 83% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 524 (81,133 Pound) in Juba.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Cleveland, Ohio costs $130 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lima costs S/. 1,000 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $1.25 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dunedin costs NZ$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$16 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Warsaw costs 16 zł (about 2 hours ago)