Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,382 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18747 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,570 (R$ 8,376) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $915 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Larnaca costs €30 (35 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Flint, Michigan costs $129 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bridgeport, Connecticut costs $15 (40 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $5,053 (about 1 hour ago)