Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,366 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22522 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juazeiro do Norte (Brazil) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,639 (R$ 7,276) in Juazeiro do Norte.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vilnius costs €15 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Malmo costs 249 kr (41 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ankara costs 3.65TL (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 1.70 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €55 (about 2 hours ago)