Cost of living comparison between Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 807 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01538 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,828 (RD$ 183,889) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$80 (less than a minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Utrecht costs €90 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Wellington costs NZ$516 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ashqelon costs 40 ₪ (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €85 (26 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Fort Worth, Texas costs $488 (29 minutes ago)