Cost of living in Juan Dolio, Dominican Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,117 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01508 JOD / DOP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Juan Dolio (Dominican Republic) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,811 (RD$ 186,351) in Juan Dolio.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Lyon costs €1.30 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Medellín costs COL$4,120,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Genoa costs €26,250 (22 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Strasbourg costs €5.00 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,750 kr (25 minutes ago)