Cost of living in Jos, Nigeria compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,336 prices entered by 116 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00196 JOD / NGN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jos (Nigeria) is 48% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 779 (397,182 ₦) in Jos.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Buffalo, New York costs $39,000 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $80 (23 minutes ago)
- Cocktail drink in downtown club in Antwerp costs €6.00 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Braga costs €400 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 3,000 (about 1 hour ago)