Cost of living comparison between Jönköping, Sweden and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 831 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 27, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07927 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,161 (52,489 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Christchurch costs NZ$10 (7 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Melbourne costs AU$1,700 (41 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $2,242,440,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nazareth costs 5.96 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)