Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 75%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,156 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07986 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,101 (51,358 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Edinburgh costs £0.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)