Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 111%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.08620 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,341 (27,163 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São José dos Campos costs R$ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Nairobi costs Shilling35,000 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Seoul costs ₩4,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Miami, Florida costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (about 1 hour ago)