Cost of living in Jönköping, Sweden compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 87%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,103 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.07982 JOD / SEK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jönköping (Sweden) is 26% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,933 (49,270 kr) in Jönköping to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1.60 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨250 (about 1 hour ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3.31 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sheffield costs £2.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £250 (about 2 hours ago)