Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,355 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15910 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,085 (RM13,105) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Gebze costs 3.00TL (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$430 (11 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$12 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ryazan costs руб 18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Campinas costs R$ 199 (about 1 hour ago)