Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,681 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.16795 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,500 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,050 (RM6,250) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in İzmir costs 1,700TL (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bangalore costs ₨50 (11 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £3.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bandung costs Rp 630,000,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Zaporizhzhya costs 12₴ (31 minutes ago)