Cost of living in Johor Bahru, Malaysia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,217 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15917 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,133 (RM13,400) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Durban costs R 10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 6,000 zł (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Istanbul costs 20TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Beijing costs 元80 (about 2 hours ago)