Cost of living comparison between Johor Bahru, Malaysia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,123 prices entered by 115 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.15956 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Johor Bahru (Malaysia) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,123 (RM13,304) in Johor Bahru.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $119 (21 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 279,990 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $2,440 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Campinas costs R$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)