Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.834 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 31% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,222 (€2,665) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Wrocław costs 270 zł (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $7,300 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Samsun costs 150TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,558 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 100 (18 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kolkata costs ₨100 (30 minutes ago)