Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 74%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.827 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,048 (€2,478) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 32 oz of rice in Wichita, Kansas costs $1.86 (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lublin costs 84 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$170 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 2 hours ago)