Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,465 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 32% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,108 (€2,525) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$650,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beirut costs 900,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trieste costs €1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Chernivtsi costs 45₴ (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Oslo costs kr 33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,236 (about 1 hour ago)