Cost of living in Joensuu, Finland compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,578 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.875 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Joensuu (Finland) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,580 (€2,949) in Joensuu to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $600 (about 2 hours ago)