Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,723 prices entered by 149 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.21648 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,509 (R$ 6,972) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,070 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Leicester costs £15 (21 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Copenhagen costs kr50 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,300 (about 1 hour ago)