Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,866 prices entered by 164 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22325 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 11% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,431 (R$ 6,409) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,321 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Belfast costs £100 (32 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Kathmandu costs ₨ 150,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 392 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)