Cost of living in João Pessoa, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,474 prices entered by 154 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21194 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in João Pessoa (Brazil) is 17% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,327 (R$ 6,264) in João Pessoa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Saint Petersburg costs руб 500 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (18 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (31 minutes ago)