Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,023 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18871 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 47% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,397 (﷼ 23,302) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Salvador costs R$ 3.30 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 12 (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Hamilton costs BD$8 (41 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bucaramanga costs COL$2,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Erie, Pennsylvania costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rosario costs ARS $90 (about 1 hour ago)