Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 100 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18875 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is 46% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,757 (﷼ 25,203) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (7 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (8 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €52 (23 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 300 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cajamarca costs S/. 6.00 (39 minutes ago)