Cost of living in Jizan, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,514 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18894 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jizan (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,734 (﷼ 9,178) in Jizan to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Halifax costs C$78 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 100 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Temuco costs CH$23,000 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ho Chi Minh City costs 70,000 ₫ (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Madrid costs €45 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Springfield, Missouri costs $807 (26 minutes ago)