Cost of living comparison between Jinju, South Korea and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 988 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinju (South Korea) is 6% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,824 (₩4,651,657) in Jinju.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $15 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $20 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mexico City costs Mex$ 22 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lubbock, Texas costs $332,887 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 20,330 Kč (21 minutes ago)