Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,549 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.11177 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,271 (元11,376) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$25 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 300 som (19 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in St. John's, NL costs C$2.99 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Thimphu costs 67 Ngultrum (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.40 (about 1 hour ago)