Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,305 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10364 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,182 (元11,403) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩0 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$20 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $100 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £130 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Salvador costs R$ 0.80 (about 1 hour ago)