Cost of living in Jinan, China compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,059 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10319 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jinan (China) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,030 (元19,670) in Jinan.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Allahabad costs ₨20 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Kolkata costs ₨23,482,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr19,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Bangalore costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)