Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,129 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02850 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,245 (78,774 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bristol costs £12 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kirov costs руб 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $4,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Vancouver costs C$111,111 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sydney costs AU$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)