Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 989 prices entered by 98 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02818 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,373 (84,208 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Shanghai costs 元980 (10 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fushun costs 元50 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Faro costs €40 (about 2 hours ago)