Cost of living in Jihlava, Czech Republic compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02997 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,441 (81,468 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in San Antonio, Texas costs $9 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edmonton costs C$94 (38 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Pretoria costs R 50 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨81,320 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)