Cost of living comparison between Jihlava, Czech Republic and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 811 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02847 JOD / CZK
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jihlava (Czech Republic) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,479 (87,055 Kč) in Jihlava.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,846 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $322 (about 1 hour ago)