Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,181 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10294 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,214 (元31,219) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salvador costs R$ 2,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Yekaterinburg costs руб 0.12 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 9 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Louisville, Kentucky costs $55 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vitória costs R$ 30 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lilongwe costs 3,500 Kwacha (34 minutes ago)