Cost of living in Jiangmen, China compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,242 prices entered by 127 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 30, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10288 JOD / CNY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jiangmen (China) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,954 (元28,716) in Jiangmen.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Amman costs Dinar 12 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bishkek costs 200 som (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £20 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Yambol costs 200 лв (26 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Bilbao costs €12 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $117 (30 minutes ago)