Cost of living in Jhansi, India compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,577 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01092 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jhansi (India) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,063 (₨97,338) in Jhansi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denver, Colorado costs $12 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oslo costs kr 200 (24 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$44,400 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (39 minutes ago)