Cost of living comparison between Jerusalem, Israel and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18614 JOD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,325 prices entered by 129 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 39% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,344 (23,337 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$0.00 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riga costs €0.17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malé costs 150 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Natal costs R$ 120,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 200 (about 1 hour ago)