Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 81%|
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18623 JOD / ILS
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,392 prices entered by 139 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 38% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,130 (22,177 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 3,500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hisar costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jacksonville, Florida costs $16 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Raleigh, North Carolina costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)