Cost of living in Jerusalem, Israel compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 78%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,430 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 01, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19326 JOD / ILS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerusalem (Israel) is 42% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,629 (23,952 ₪) in Jerusalem to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (26 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Djibouti costs 1,500 Franc (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vienna costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)