Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,613 prices entered by 137 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.869 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,596 (€1,836) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Seville costs €0.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 20,330 (17 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (32 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Mérida costs Mex$ 22 (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Pretoria costs R 30 (about 1 hour ago)