Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,398 prices entered by 134 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 7% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,583 (€1,906) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Beijing costs 元8,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$150 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montevideo costs $U265 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wellington costs NZ$813 (38 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Miami, Florida costs $150 (39 minutes ago)