Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,178 prices entered by 118 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.747 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,727 (€3,653) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$110 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,525 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 9,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Washington D.C. costs $9 (about 1 hour ago)