Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,524 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.838 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jerez de la Frontera (Spain) is 5% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,524 (€1,818) in Jerez de la Frontera.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in San Juan costs $30 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$12 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Niterói costs R$ 195 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Milan costs €510 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 100 (about 2 hours ago)