Cost of living in Jena, Germany compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,370 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.794 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jena (Germany) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,426 (€4,317) in Jena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 300 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 100,000 ฿ (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bilbao costs €36 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Patna costs ₨12,000 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)