Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,219 prices entered by 120 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.752 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 21% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,455 (€3,267) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $1,250 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edmonton costs C$2,033 (16 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Quito costs $15 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Murcia costs €30 (33 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ensenada costs Mex$ 1,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Montclair, New Jersey costs $8 (about 1 hour ago)