Cost of living in Jelgava, Latvia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,557 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.835 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jelgava (Latvia) is 14% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,539 (€1,842) in Jelgava.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Los Angeles, California costs $500,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Plovdiv costs 8 лв (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $130 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Moscow costs руб 800 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €37 (32 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Oporto costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)