Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,394 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 8% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,948 (₩3,048,471) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $16 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $305 (about 3 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Islamabad costs ₨700 (about 3 hours ago)