Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,562 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00066 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 11% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,783 (₩2,697,818) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)