Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,113 prices entered by 119 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00064 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,720 (₩2,705,592) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Ulan Bator costs 2,500 ₮ (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montevideo costs $U500 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨1,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberdeen costs £10 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Jose, California costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)