Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,146 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,904 (₩3,032,432) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Moscow costs руб 60 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $0.78 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port of Spain costs 60 TT$ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $75 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Louisville, Kentucky costs $0.92 (about 2 hours ago)