Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,338 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,678 (₩2,680,469) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (10 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Ho Chi Minh City costs 600 ₫ (20 minutes ago)