Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,602 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00063 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,780 (₩2,841,270) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 box of 36 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Oakland, California costs $178 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ipswich costs £0.15 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $40 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $60 (34 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tartu costs €30 (37 minutes ago)