Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,510 prices entered by 143 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00065 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is 10% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,097 (₩3,223,232) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zanzibar costs 5,000 Shilling (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €102 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Providence, Rhode Island costs $5.28 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Corunna costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Glasgow costs £2,099 (about 1 hour ago)