Cost of living in Jeju, South Korea compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,044 prices entered by 107 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00061 JOD / KRW
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeju (South Korea) is about the same as in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,053 (₩5,028,760) in Jeju to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (2 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)