Cost of living in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,733 prices entered by 182 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 08, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.18875 JOD / SAR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jeddah (Saudi Arabia) is 16% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,733 (﷼ 14,479) in Jeddah.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Munich costs €60 (7 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Wellington costs NZ$229 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquique costs CH$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (about 2 hours ago)