Cost of living in Jammu, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,611 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01098 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jammu (India) is 32% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,218 (₨110,958) in Jammu.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Al Qurayyat costs ﷼ 23 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Moscow costs руб 400 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Budapest costs 500 Ft (35 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Dubai costs Dirham 2.00 (about 3 hours ago)