Cost of living in Jalgaon, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,120 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01082 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalgaon (India) is 49% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,541 (₨142,442) in Jalgaon.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaunas costs €6.00 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in New York City costs $50 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Boston, Massachusetts costs $5,000,000,000,000,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 170 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nantes costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)