Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 44%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,265 prices entered by 122 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01062 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,798 (₨169,332) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Beijing costs 元80 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 5,200TL (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tokyo costs ¥3,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iquitos costs S/. 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Francisco, California costs $5.00 (about 2 hours ago)