Cost of living in Jalandhar, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,550 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01066 JOD / INR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jalandhar (India) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,088 (₨102,025) in Jalandhar.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Aalborg costs kr3,495 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (20 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$3,440 (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Atlanta, Georgia costs $35 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Almaty costs 80,000 KZT (about 2 hours ago)