Cost of living in Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,606 prices entered by 142 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01032 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 5% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,778 (172,296 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tallinn costs €3.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 12,000 ₪ (21 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$40,000 (28 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Odessa costs 33₴ (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Lisbon costs €1.56 (35 minutes ago)