Cost of living comparison between Jalal-Abad, Kyrgyzstan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 806 prices entered by 86 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01039 JOD / KGS
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jalal-Abad (Kyrgyzstan) is 9% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,541 (340,790 som) in Jalal-Abad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Miami, Florida costs $25 (8 minutes ago)
- 16 oz of bread in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $4.41 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,220 (22 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Toruń costs 799 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $1,423 (about 1 hour ago)