Cost of living in Jaipur, India compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on June 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01044 JOD / INR
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,775 prices entered by 199 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Jaipur (India) is 34% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,063 (₨101,847) in Jaipur.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)