Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,185 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.766 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,352 (€3,070) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Bangkok costs 42 ฿ (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (37 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)