Cost of living in Jaén, Spain compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,651 prices entered by 146 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.832 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaén (Spain) is 13% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,653 (€1,988) in Jaén.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Athens costs €1.51 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tel Aviv costs 0.00 ₪ (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $100 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨400 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuala Lumpur costs RM499 (39 minutes ago)