Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 64%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,525 prices entered by 156 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jackson, Mississippi (United States) is 25% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,007 ($2,837) in Jackson, Mississippi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,600 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $14 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €40 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuwait City costs Dinar 17 (11 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Raipur costs ₨360 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $1,525 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (41 minutes ago)