Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22507 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Jaboatao dos Guararapes (Brazil) is 15% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,778 (R$ 12,344) in Jaboatao dos Guararapes.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €900 (less than a minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Monterrey costs Mex$ 12 (4 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨25,413 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Munich costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Paris costs €25 (28 minutes ago)