Cost of living in Izhevsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,384 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01126 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Izhevsk (Russia) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 923 (руб 81,934) in Izhevsk.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taichung City costs 250 NT$ (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 120 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Sibu costs RM2,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £154 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (about 1 hour ago)