Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,477 prices entered by 126 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00666 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 44% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,734 (¥410,825) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (less than a minute ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £813 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Tbilisi costs 3.60 Lari (about 2 hours ago)