Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,304 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00637 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 41% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,397 (¥376,589) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Leeuwarden costs €5.00 (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Paris costs €16 (14 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨80 (17 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Luxembourg costs €173 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Valencia costs €1.10 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £40 (27 minutes ago)