Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,478 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00623 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 36% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,320 (¥372,329) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$25 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oklahoma City, Oklahoma costs $50 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Asunción costs 30,000 Gs (36 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Auckland costs NZ$0.00 (40 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Alanya costs 13TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $200 (about 1 hour ago)