Cost of living in Iwaki, Japan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,374 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00643 JOD / JPY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iwaki (Japan) is 40% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,378 (¥369,911) in Iwaki to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kigali costs 300,000 Franc (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Haifa costs 45 ₪ (18 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Auckland costs NZ$1.73 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cascais costs €500 (24 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Baku costs 430 ман (about 1 hour ago)