Cost of living in Ivanovo, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 40%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,020 prices entered by 103 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01186 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivanovo (Russia) is 54% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,428 (руб 120,432) in Ivanovo.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Saskatoon costs C$3.00 (2 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Budapest costs 350 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Copenhagen costs kr13 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 18 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Managua costs 8,000 C$ (20 minutes ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Mountain View, California costs $3.50 (23 minutes ago)