Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k, Ukraine compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 58%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,450 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.02701 JOD / UAH
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ivano-Frankivs'k (Ukraine) is 58% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,359 (50,323₴) in Ivano-Frankivs'k.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 2.50 lei (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santo André costs R$ 4.20 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$10 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Kathmandu costs ₨ 2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)