Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,458 prices entered by 130 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.20846 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 25% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,282 (R$ 6,149) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vientiane costs 50,000 ₭ (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 25 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £12 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 70,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,300 (about 2 hours ago)