Cost of living comparison between Itabuna, Brazil and Amman, Jordan
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,067 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20620 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 30% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,092 (R$ 10,144) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Riga costs €3.60 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €250 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in London costs £200 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Timisoara costs 100,000 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Panama City costs 1.00 B/. (about 2 hours ago)