Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,646 prices entered by 145 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21700 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,412 (R$ 6,506) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hasselt costs €25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$90,000 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vienna costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yaoundé costs 6,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €4,500 (about 1 hour ago)