Cost of living in Itabuna, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,598 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.22067 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Itabuna (Brazil) is 20% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,286 (R$ 5,828) in Itabuna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of apples in Marrakech costs 10 Dirham (6 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riyadh costs ﷼ 1,271 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Geneva costs CHF 647 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$169 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgorod costs руб 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)