Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 10%|
These prices were last updated on January 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.18556 JOD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 7,529 prices entered by 936 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 35% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kota Kinabalu costs RM5.30 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 300,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ljubljana costs €15 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in The Hague costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 2,500 (about 1 hour ago)