Cost of living in Istanbul, Turkey vs Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 29%|
These prices were last updated on September 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.12405 JOD / TRY
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 6,141 prices entered by 745 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Istanbul (Turkey) is 37% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Lima costs S/. 70 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Iloilo costs Php199 (5 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €2.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Mar del Plata costs ARS $9,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €30 (41 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tirana costs 193,500 Lek (about 1 hour ago)