Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,582 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19424 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 27% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,164 (5,991TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $7 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Guwahati costs ₨300 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vienna costs €100 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Vilnius costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)