Cost of living in Isparta, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,220 prices entered by 123 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19466 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isparta (Turkey) is 4% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 3,120 (16,026TL) in Isparta.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Randers costs kr1,250 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bristol costs £66 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Accra costs GH₵1.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Johannesburg costs R 0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)