Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 52%|
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,096 prices entered by 214 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 869 (₨128,281) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Zurich costs CHF 95 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cebu City costs Php7 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (27 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (about 1 hour ago)