Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,993 prices entered by 199 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,756 (₨259,758) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amman costs Dinar 8 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM3,863 (20 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $1.99 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Trieste costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)