Cost of living comparison between Islamabad, Pakistan and Amman, Jordan
These prices were last updated on December 03, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00676 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 1,908 prices entered by 176 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,729 (₨255,953) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Prague costs 500 Kč (6 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $430 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Santo André costs R$ 200 (23 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Panipat costs ₨5,555 (23 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tartu costs €63 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Samsun costs 35TL (about 1 hour ago)