Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 51%|
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00678 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,073 prices entered by 206 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,709 (₨252,046) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rome costs €10 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in San Juan costs $0.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Guangzhou costs 元29 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $100,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belfast costs £5.00 (about 1 hour ago)