Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 50%|
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00677 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,205 prices entered by 201 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 45% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,773 (₨262,071) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 1,200 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Youngstown, Ohio costs $814 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belgrade costs 1,000 Дин. (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cape Town costs R 100,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Antonio, Texas costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangkok costs 250 ฿ (about 2 hours ago)