Cost of living in Islamabad, Pakistan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
These prices were last updated on August 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00673 JOD / PKR *
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 2,148 prices entered by 213 different people.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Islamabad (Pakistan) is 46% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 913 (₨135,642) in Islamabad.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨31 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$18,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zagreb costs 5,000 kn (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in La Libertad costs $4.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩100,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2.50 (about 3 hours ago)