Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,632 prices entered by 138 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.19321 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 47% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,900 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,009 (5,223TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phuket costs 500 ฿ (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vaasa costs €32,313 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €900 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $456 (40 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Gold Coast costs AU$2,365 (44 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Porto Alegre costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)