Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,332 prices entered by 133 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20224 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 955 (4,721TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$17 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Wayne, Indiana costs $11 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 45,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Kolkata costs ₨38 (about 1 hour ago)