Cost of living in İskenderun, Turkey compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,396 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20073 JOD / TRY
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in İskenderun (Turkey) is 40% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 964 (4,800TL) in İskenderun.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,000TL (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨900 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Adelaide costs AU$25 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 100 ман (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Alexandria costs E£ 50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hyderabad costs ₨346 (about 1 hour ago)