Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,490 prices entered by 147 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 881 (﷼ 40,690,510) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Alexandria costs E£ 500 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Witbank costs R 100 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hsinchu City costs 100 NT$ (6 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lahore costs ₨100 (12 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Montevideo costs $U6,500 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 549 Kč (21 minutes ago)