Cost of living in Isfahan, Iran compared to Amman, Jordan
WARNING! Isfahan has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Isfahan.
|Personal Care||- 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,826 prices entered by 161 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00002 JOD / IRR *
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Isfahan (Iran) is 56% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,700 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 743 (﷼ 37,057,077) in Isfahan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 120 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (14 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $90 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php50 (39 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Halifax costs C$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)