Cost of living in Irkutsk, Russia compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 34%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,105 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01067 JOD / RUB
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Irkutsk (Russia) is 52% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,600 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 776 (руб 72,694) in Irkutsk.
Recent Prices Added
- 6 eggs, large in České Budějovice costs 58 Kč (2 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €600 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Agadir costs 80 Dirham (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in London costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of apples in Surakarta costs Rp 49,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Ankara costs 2,500TL (about 1 hour ago)