Cost of living in Irbid, Jordan compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,240 prices entered by 121 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 19% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,575 in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.00 (4 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bandar Lampung costs Rp 100,000 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Pattaya costs 1,240 ฿ (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Lucknow costs ₨0.90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,397 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jammu costs ₨190 (about 3 hours ago)