Cost of living comparison between Irbid, Jordan and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 877 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2016.
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Irbid (Jordan) is 22% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,665 in Irbid to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,000 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baku costs 12 ман (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $20 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Naha costs ¥400,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in St. John's, NL costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Maputo costs 150 MT (about 1 hour ago)