Cost of living comparison between Iquitos, Peru and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 987 prices entered by 99 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 04, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.20759 JOD / PEN
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquitos (Peru) is 24% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,000 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,277 (S/. 10,968) in Iquitos.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $100 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Faro costs €5.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kolkata costs ₨34,775 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Xiamen costs 元30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM5.08 (about 1 hour ago)