Cost of living comparison between Iquique, Chile and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,005 prices entered by 101 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 06, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00106 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 8% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,996 (CH$2,838,146) in Iquique.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$1.00 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Odessa costs 120₴ (23 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Venice costs €8 (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 500 (38 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Bristol costs £12,943 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 2,580 (about 1 hour ago)