Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,403 prices entered by 140 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,034 (CH$1,895,156) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tunis costs 800 Dinar (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨1,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Salamanca costs €22 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Bristol costs £3.69 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Potchefstroom costs R 600 (32 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Helsinki costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)