Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,519 prices entered by 139 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00110 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 4% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,880 (CH$1,716,187) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,800 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (25 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $21,000 (32 minutes ago)