Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,228 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00107 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 6% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,314 (CH$3,090,035) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $2.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $10 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Goiânia costs R$ 330 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Port Elizabeth costs R 11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Toronto costs C$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)