Cost of living in Iquique, Chile compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,282 prices entered by 125 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00113 JOD / CLP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iquique (Chile) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,630 (CH$3,207,097) in Iquique to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €15 (4 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santa Marta costs COL$2,200 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in São Paulo costs R$ 4,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kiev costs 100₴ (21 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in İzmit costs 20TL (31 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$116 (35 minutes ago)