Cost of living in Ipswich, United Kingdom compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,206 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.882 JOD / GBP
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipswich (United Kingdom) is 28% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 4,175 (£4,733) in Ipswich to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,250 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Luxembourg costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Maribor costs €0.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Barcelona costs €1.26 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cebu City costs Php5,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Beni Mellal costs 20 Dirham (40 minutes ago)