Cost of living comparison between Ipoh, Malaysia and Amman, Jordan
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 861 prices entered by 92 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.17032 JOD / MYR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipoh (Malaysia) is 38% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,250 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,010 (RM11,801) in Ipoh.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Khabarovsk costs руб 25 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kazan' costs руб 40,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $6.00 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,271 (29 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lucknow costs ₨20 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Winnipeg costs C$186 (about 1 hour ago)