Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,273 prices entered by 131 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22336 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 33% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 3,125 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 2,080 (R$ 9,313) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Moscow costs руб 888 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rosario costs ARS $11 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €22 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Helsinki costs €12 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.82 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €36 (about 1 hour ago)