Cost of living in Ipatinga, Brazil compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||- 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,422 prices entered by 124 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18826 JOD / BRL
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ipatinga (Brazil) is 42% cheaper than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dinar 1,800 in Amman you would need to make just about Dinar 1,051 (R$ 5,582) in Ipatinga.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (9 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (about 1 hour ago)