Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 83%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,629 prices entered by 144 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,673 ($2,365) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,500 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Gothenburg costs 4,889 kr (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,423 (25 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tlaquepaque costs Mex$ 355,990 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szczecin costs 16 zł (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)