Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 34%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,487 prices entered by 151 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.709 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 7% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 3,344 ($4,717) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 3,125 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quito costs $800 (13 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Pune costs ₨10,750 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $30 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 1,115TL (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hefei costs 元50 (about 1 hour ago)