Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa, United States compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 84%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 1,702 prices entered by 159 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.708 JOD / USD
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Iowa City, Iowa (United States) is 12% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 2,136 ($3,019) in Iowa City, Iowa to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,900 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Siegen costs €15 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malang costs Rp 50,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Indore costs ₨12,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Belgrade costs 2,990 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 3,000 (about 2 hours ago)