Cost of living in Ioannina, Greece compared to Amman, Jordan
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,468 prices entered by 141 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.836 JOD / EUR
Do you live in Amman? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ioannina (Greece) is 16% more expensive than in Amman (Jordan)
For example, you would need at least Dinar 1,968 (€2,353) in Ioannina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dinar 1,700 in Amman.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Reykjavik costs 70,000 kr (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Panama City costs 0.75 B/. (17 minutes ago)
- 1 box of 32 of tampons (tampax, ob, ...) in Monrovia costs 300 L$ (18 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £4,730 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,033 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mumbai costs ₨12,198 (33 minutes ago)